You all are a bunch of knuckleheads!

Carlos88

šŸ¤£

I just sold two of my prize ARs. A 6.5G and a .224V. Now I start reading about the 6mm ARC. It looks like a great cartridge for the AR platform.

I'm checking prices on bolts and barrels. Seems like Faxon make get the nod with their Match Series 20" 1-7 (IIRC). I wish it were a 22" truth be told. I'll have to tear down my .223 Wylde upper to accommodate the conversion.

You guys are killing me!

I'v been nudging BCA to guild a Gen2 20" 6ARC. Then this week, I get a questionnaire on, which chambering would I prefer: 6ARC or 8.6 BLK... 6ARC please & thank you!

The 20" 6.5 Grendel I built, took a year to develop and still falls apart at 600 yds! It's accurate AF, just doesn't have the horse power. I thought about the 6mmAR, but at the time that's a custom barrel and dies, nah, don't put a lot of cash into an AR15 platform. it's necessary, to get great results.

The 6ARC is smart, a factory necked down 6.5 Grendel.

Now, the buzz is on the 22 Grendel?!?!

I did a 20" Aero Precision upper after not waiting long enough for a 24"-er from Brownell's. Still breaking it in but I really like it. Just wish I'd done the 24... Maybe that leads me to a Howa or Mauser mini and a CF barrel in 24" for my next project, eh? :oops:

šŸ¤£

I just sold two of my prize ARs. A 6.5G and a .224V. Now I start reading about the 6mm ARC. It looks like a great cartridge for the AR platform.

I'm checking prices on bolts and barrels. Seems like Faxon make get the nod with their Match Series 20" 1-7 (IIRC). I wish it were a 22" truth be told. I'll have to tear down my .223 Wylde upper to accommodate the conversion.

You guys are killing me!
If you really want to stop and get better I have a couple suggestions
1: Admit you are out of control and no living being can help you.
2: Give your Demons to another person to carry and kill. I'll volunteer
3: Allow others to guard your soul while you heal it.
May not work it's worth a try and I have heard #2 is the best part.

Recent Posts