Wyoming draw results out

MachV

Good news, we drew our first choice goat tag=32
The bad news is we have to hunt general for deer and elk.
Anybody else do any good?

Yep, looks like I'll be hunting Antelope area 21 again and Region Y deer. I'm probably gonna buy an archery permit too. We always get there a few days before season opener and with an archery permit, I can try a little spot and stalk behind the Montana decoy.

Drew the "hard to hunt" unit 6 second year in a row.

Last year we tagged all four guys out in two days. Three of them very respectable bucks.

You just need to leave the truck and do a bit of walking.

Three of us going back this year. Expect 2-3 days to tag out antelope and then burn some ammo on dogs.

Drew unit 21 antelope and got a mule deer tag too. Hunting with Pete Dube out of Buffalo. Will be a great time again!

Drew a couple doe/fawn tags for 113, didn't draw a buck. This will be my first year going so I'm not too terribly disappointed...unless work has other plans for me, that's usually where the disappointment lies.

I drew area 95 antelope buck and a doe fawn tag, should be fun. My sister drew Area 32 I believe for elk, little mountain area. My brother in law grew up in that area and knows the elk well, I have never seen him or people hunting with him come out with anything scoring under 310. Kinda jealous, I put in there too and only drew general...

After drawing four premium LQ bull tags in a row, my luck was bound to run out. And run out it did. Pretty much nothing but an additional whitetail tag this year. Decided to make the most out of a bad situation and booked a combo deer & elk hunt in northwest WY. Should be a festive season...

My buddies and I drew Antelope Tags for Area/Unit 43 NW of Laramie. Now to decide between the two HMA's there, you can only apply for one and the Laramie River HMA is open on 9/17/2016, not on opening day.

I hunt area 7. Close to the house.

Wife and I both drew Any and a doe tag, son got an any, and granddaughter got an any.

Based on the last few years, we've been able to tag out by noon of opening day.

Do to 2-3 mild winters, and the numbers of animals I've seen lately, I don't see any reason not to do the same this year.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.