Wuthless

Buffalobob

Wuthless ether goat travels nearly 2,000 miles with my box and then just leaves it there on the front steps. That's $900.00 laying there. I guess it is good to have good neighbors or maybe it's good to have neighbors who don't bowhunt.

Xforce.jpg
[/IMG]

nice to know there are some honest folks still around. this reminds me of the time many yrs ago that my new remington 870 stock cracked through the pistol grip. i called remington and they said"no problem, send it back" about 3 weeks later i came in the front door of my apartment instead of the back , which i hardly ever did and there was a big green remington box laying on the front steps about 3 feet from the sidewalk. it had been there 3 days!!!! USPS had just set it there under the mailbox on the wall. AJ

I find boxes in the yard all the time if the dogs are out. The UPS driver backs in, opens the door and chucks them out. At least the FEDEX driver will honk the horn to let me knoiw he is out there.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.