• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT or WTS Nightforce Rings

BlackKnight755

I have a set of Nightforce A104 1.125 inch or A109 1.375 4 screw steel rings that I would like to trade for a set of Nightforce A101 1.00 inch Ultralite 4 screw rings. Mine are used but are in great shape. If you have a set of the ultralites that you would like to trade let me know, or if you need my rings I will sell them for $100 and I will just buy a set of the ultralites.

Just to clear up my post... I don't know if the steel rings are A104's or A109's. They are one or the other, I bought two sets and this is the set I have left. They may be the taller ones.

Thanks, BK

I can't edit the above post so I will add this, I measured the steel Nightforce rings that I have and they are the tall ones. I am adding a brand new set of Leupold PRW 30 mm rings to the trade. They are brand new still in the package. The model # is 54177 matte finish, and I will sell these for $50. Just so that everyone is clear, both of my sets of rings - the Nightforce and the Leupold - for your Nightforce Ultralite. Also if you purchase both sets of rings, I will ship for free.

**CORRECTION** I made a mistake in the first post, I actually need Nightforce A107 1.125 inch Ultralite 4 screw rings, not the lower A101's.

Thanks, BK

Last edited:
No takers as of yet. I am going to run these a few more days and then they go to the big "E" auction site. If you need these make an offer, just no low ball offers.