• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS/WTT Savage 4.4" Accuracy International AI AT OD $950 OBO

Badger300wm

Looking to sell or trade my Accuracy International stock savage side release 4.4" spacing, it is basically new just had an action mounted in it. I have the standard pistol grip skins for it or I have installed the thumbhole style skins, it will come with both. My reason for selling is that I cant get comfortable behind it and I want to go with a standard stock that I am more familiar with. I'm asking $950 OBO shipped to your door in lower 48.

Trades:
1) Bell and Carlson M40 for savage side release 4.4" spacing, plus cash on your end.
2) Manners or Mcmillan tactical style stock for savage 4.4" side release, really want a McMillan a4, plus or minus cash depending
3) Grayboe terrain(preferred), or other similar styled stock for sporter barreled Remington SA, plus cash on your end

Thanks for looking

Badger, do you know what is the weight of the AICS compared to a McMilliam A5ADJ? I'll have to check my spacing as it is a Model 12 BVSS Short action. I might be interested, if I am what would be a fair barter between us? Its the black/gray marble