• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Tikka T3 package

gpo1956

I have an excellent condition T3 260 Rem with the factory fluted barrell. I have several options, so I'll list as best I can. The only flaw on the rifle is scratches left on the muzzle from Witt clamp on muzzle break. Rifle has 130 rounds through it. Typically great Tikka accuracy (especially with the McMillan stock). Sub 1/2 moa groups with Hornady 129 SSTs.
Factory rifle as is with black stockwith box and all paperwork. $415 shipped
Atlasworx Badger style bolt handle and aluminum bolt shroud $45 if bought with rifle
McMillan A3 Sporter stock with pillars, 2 flush cups, Atlas 3" rail and SW cheek riser. Stock has been painted Forest Green Durocoat by me. It is originally the molded in white, tan ,gray. Two extra riser holes have been filled with epoxy and painted over. It will fit up to a Remington Sendero profile barrel $325 if bought with rifle.
100 twice fired Lapua brass, RCBS full length dies and Lee Collet neck sizing dies (all as new) $85 if bought with rifle.

I really don't want to sell the accessories separately unless the rifle sells first without them. I have terrible luck posting pictures, but I''ll be glad to email or text all you want.

PMs responded to and pics sent to all three. Need to add, rifle comes with one 3 round factory mag. I also have 2 factory 5 round mags and the attached Nightforce aluminum 20 MOA base to add for $50.

I'm very sorry, I had so many texts and emails to send pictures, I guess I opverlooked yours. They were backed up at 11 at one point. I thought I got them all.

I realize the rifle with the factory stock and extras has sold I'm inquiring about the McMillan stock that the Tikka was in that according to your last post was still available, if so could I please have some pics sent if all is sold congrats and I'll move on 2087310836