• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/T: S&B PMII 4-16X50 with Horus H25, ATRAG, and badger rings

redneckbmxer24

****SCOPE IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO A AR15.COMN MEMBER****

have this posted on ARFCOM but figured it may intrest you guys over here.

i have limited posts and feedback here but feel free to look at my feedback on ar15.comn where i have a +21.

heres a link to the for sale thread on ar15.com where it also has a link to pictures. http://http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=674081

scope is a S&B PMII 4-16X50 with double turn MOA knobs. the scope has the H25 Horus vision reticle in it. the whole scope has been duracoated, and i have filled in most of the wording on the scope with white model paint, which is removable if you want it plain. the duracoat color is matte black and eleminates the shine that S&B scopes have, the butler creeks are also duracoated but it is peeling off. duracoat doesnt take well to alot of plastic/rubber. scope is in good condition, probably has ring marks. it comes with a S&B box, but no paperwork.

scope will come in the S&B box + additional packaging box, and will come mounted as you see in the badger rings which the scope is already prefectly leveled in. drop it on your rifle, get a palm pilot for the software and your good to go.

the base scope would cost you $2800 + the $1000+ for the horus reticle and software, then $100+ for the duracoat job, and $200 for the badger rings. for $3000 i will ship it insured via USPS express (next day in most area's.

for payment i will accept USPS money orders, personal checks, or a wire transfer (you pay any fee's). with this ammount of $$ the USPS money orders will have to be deposited in my bank and typically clear the next day. personal checks, and bank certified checks take anywhere from 5-10 days to clear, and wire transfer's post within a couple days. absolutely no paypal.

for trades im only looking for one thing and thats a leupold MK4 model 62150 3.5-10X40 dark earth M2 illuminated TMR + cash from your end of course.

Last edited: