• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Nightforce 5.5-22x50

No ****, that's what "non HS" means... plus this is marked sold so I don't see why it matters. Next time read a thread completely before trying to police a sold item, but thanks

"I have for sale a Nightforce 5.5-22x50 non ZS/HS illuminated NPR-2 reticle."

My reading is just fine. Learn to write properly and get a better grasp on the proper use punctuation!! If it is as you say then it does not have ZS, it does not have HS, it is not illuminated, and it does not have an NPR-2 reticle.

I am looking to buy a scope for a friend of mine, so I was going to simply apologize for my mistake, but since you turned into an *******, f@c% you and the horse you rode in on!!

Tod Soeby

"I have for sale a Nightforce 5.5-22x50 non ZS/HS illuminated NPR-2 reticle."

My reading is just fine. Learn to write properly and get a better grasp on the proper use punctuation!! If it is as you say then it does not have ZS, it does not have HS, it is not illuminated, and it does not have an NPR-2 reticle.

I am looking to buy a scope for a friend of mine, so I was going to simply apologize for my mistake, but since you turned into an *******, f@c% you and the horse you rode in on!!

Tod Soeby

Regardless of your lack of seeing "non", it has been marked sold for days. Read through an ad completely, before policing the ads. "Non HS/ZS" is clear in my opinion and as you pointed out, the pictures clearly show that as well but regardless it had been marked sold. READ the whole ad in the future