• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Full Custom 7LRM $3600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianc74

I am reposting this add. My buddy Brandon is finally listening to me on selling his rifles. I am reposting at what I feel is fair pricing. Here are the build specs and reloading gear to go with the rifle.
Defiance Deviant Hunter magnum action
Proof Research Carbon barrel, length 27.5, 1-8.7 twist, 7LRM chamber, 1st cut with PTG reamer supplied by Gunwerks
Jewell trigger with safety
B&C LR1000 stock bedded to action with Devcon steel bed and 4" Badger bipod rail
Wyatt's center feed box and follower
Rem.700 bdl bottom metal
Gunwerks 2 port side discharge muzzlebreak
Gunwerks supplied Hornady die set for 7LRM
Gunwerks Brass made by Hornady. 7LRM 100 pieces of virgin brass, 46 of 2times fired brass, four 1 time fired and loaded now with Berger 180 vld Hunting bullets
The rifle has a total of 96 rounds down the barrel and has killed big game and varmin for Brandon in 2015
Will sell all of it for $3600 plus shipping OBO
This will include a Cerakote of any color you choose to all metal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi Brian. Who built the rifle? What can you tell me about the builder and what kind of accuracy the rifle shoots?

ED Sweet built the rifle in Merdian ID.. ED is a recommended builder by Proof Research. The rifle shoots very nice. I have seen Brandon print 2" groups on steel at 1000 yards with it. He has killed some big game at 800+ yards with one shot kills.

I talked with Brandon today. He said the barrel twist is 1-8.4 not 1-8.7

I am sorry for not putting the correct twist on the opening add. My apologies.

Feel free to give me your phone numbers via pm. And I can answer any question the best I can.

Brian

Last edited:
Brian why is Brandon selling, sounds like a nice rifle. How would this rifle compare to the one Gunwerks builds? How did Brandon have this rifle scoped when shooting 2" groups at 1000 yds? Is there room to negotiate price, I like the rifle but things are tight right now.
Thanks

Brandon had the NF 5-22x50 NXS. Of course the rifle won't shoot all rounds under 2" all the time. Him and I went out last summer to set a G7BR2 up. I had him shoot my steel at 1000 yards to verify the rangefinder. It was spot on. Then he started shooting rocks up and down the valley for about 3 hrs. I was pretty impressed with the whole setup.

Please stop with the stupid offers of $2000 shipped

And that you can build this setup and all that comes with it for less

But you are trying to support a fellow member.

PM me with offers

Brian

I don't remember making an offer or suggesting one could build this unit for less than you are offering it at? Just asked if there was room for further price negotiation and how the gun compares to the Gunwerks 7LRM. Just honest questions looking for honest answers. Sorry if that's an inconvenience or rubs you wrong.

I was not talking about you Mile'er. As you did not make any offers.

I sent you a pm

Personal Message me back with any questions. I will answer them the best I can.

Brian

Last edited:
Brian, I really don't know my way around this site, I have no idea what a PM is or how to retrieve it or respond to it, call me stupid, but I need a little help.
Thanks,
Daryl

Guys Brian has been a good guy in all my transactions here. Thus far, without flaw. Everyone tries to shoot down the price but let's face it, when u get a 5000 dollar gun for 3000 bucks, how can you argue??? I bought the 6.5 creedmore and I have not received it yet but it all looks good. And the price was just a little more than the price of the components. Come on!!!! Play nice. If u can't afford it, don't get mad because he can't come down.

Glad you and Miller?? Got things straight. Hate to see anger over miscommunication.

Good luck on the sell dude. Looking forward to getting the creedmore in my hands!!!!

Mario

Thank you sir.
The faster funds arrive to me. The faster the rifle and scopes will be in your hands buddy.

At the is time. The rifle, die set, and brass are still for sale.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.