• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB 3 different rigs all Remmy or similar

Strick9

1. CDL SF in 300 WSM or Sako Tecomonte or Sako Finlight in 300 WSM

2. Sendero in 7 RUM ( low round count please)

3. LVSF in 308

Let me know what you have sitting around , looking for all three!

Would also be interested in semi customs or customs that fit specs of listed, could be a 7 wsm as #1 as well. Carbon fibers barrels in #1&3 are applicable as well.

7 rum

Attachments

• IMG_1081.JPG
    IMG_1081.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1084.JPG
    IMG_1084.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1087.JPG
    IMG_1087.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 59
Idk the round count. i purchased from a older guy in his early 80's. He just said it shot very well. It looks to me that it hasnt been used much. I just got it because they quit making it and i collect remys.

Pm a price shipped to 29492 if you don't mind. Have FFl there.

I pulled it out of the safe and went over it and i found a issue. So iam sending it to a gun smith before i do anything with it. Something is wrong with the trigger.

1. CDL SF in 300 WSM or Sako Tecomonte or Sako Finlight in 300 WSM

2. Sendero in 7 RUM ( low round count please)

3. LVSF in 308

Let me know what you have sitting around , looking for all three!

Would also be interested in semi customs or customs that fit specs of listed, could be a 7 wsm as #1 as well. Carbon fibers barrels in #1&3 are applicable as well.

I've got a 700 CDL in 7 RUM. Stainless synthetic. Bought new the first year they came out with the 7 RUM. Jewell trigger and 4 boxes of Nosler ammo. Only owner, less than 200 rounds. PM if you have any interest.

Got the WSM covered. Still looking for Sendero in 7 Rum, and most importantly LVSF in 308.

If your open to a 300 rum instead of a 7 rum I have a remmy 700 with a 27" bartlein plus brake with 250-275 rounds down it has a Wyatt's mag box for seating em Long and has been trued. 1500 shipped can call or text 2082215589

Have a custom 308 made off a 700 short action.

-24'' Shilen Match Barrel 1:10 Twist. Heavy Sporter Taper
-Precision Ground recoil lug
-AG Composites Stock
-Wyatt's DBM Bottom Metal and 5 Round magazine
-Cerakoted Black barreled action
-Oversized bolt knob installed
-10 rounds through the barrel for test fire

Built by Militant Edge Custom Rifles in Ga.

$1450

I have a barreled action I just took in trade. It's a 7mm STW. It started life as a 7mm mag Sendero and was rechambered to 7 STW, I'm into it cheap. The former owner says it shoots very well. I'm asking 400.00 if your interested. You would need a stock and bottom metal. It has the Remington trigger. Probably not what your looking for but I thought I would mention it. The barrel is the original factory Sendero Barrel rechambered.

Recent Posts