• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Woolrich Classic Hunting Coat Size 46

7mmpredator

For sale a very warm Classic hunting coat from Woolrich in beautiful like new condition. Stored in airtight container. Has hand warmer, chest, cargo pockets and even access to back panel storage. It has a buttoned flap to keep the collar up around your neck to keep the wind out and ribbed cuffs at sleeves. Dry clean only. Size 46. 90 obo. 14 shipping conus.

20201018_115610-1.jpg

20201018_123333.jpg

20201018_115618.jpg

How does a 46 compare to a large? Sorry I don't know my sizes. I wear a large in shirts and jackets

I measured 46 sround chest. I've always worn xl. Lost some weight.I measure 45 now and the shirt fits perfect.

At one time you were considered to have (arrived) if you were wearing a Woolrich hunting outfit.
Made in a beautiful little PA town about 5 miles east of Lock Haven called Woolrich Pa.
Unfortunately almost a ghost town today compared to bygone years.
Still worth a visit however as there is still a company store there, but the mill has long been closed.
I started hunting at age 12 in 1947, and in 1949 i had a Woolrich outfit in size 38 that i bought for $35 for the coat and pants from a friend who had out grown it. I was quite the dude wearing that outfit and carrying my new 141 Rem pump in 35 Rem. The fabric pattern was tha same as this one which was the only pattern they had at that time. later they had others including a bright solid red. About 25 years ago i gave the outfit to my oldest grandson, still in perfect condition.

I had the pants with the double knees and seat in 38 in new condition but made the mistake of not putting them in a sealed container and moths tore them up. I was heartbroken. It was my first hunting outfit.