Wolves poisoned in Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good reason for NM Game & Fish to deny the existence of wolves is once they are here NM is habitat for them and then has to be managed for them. I wish I could trap a large pack and let them loose on the Washington Mall and in Central park. If the idiots making the decisions had to live with them, they would stop the nonsense. Deer hunting in NM has declined dramatically since they introduced the Mexican Gray wolf. Probably just coincidence.
Hey you just need to get Abbot involved. Looks like his "publicity stunt" is a reality stunt. Sounds like in Oregon the last gen Rancher got off horse (refuses to ride a ATV) and took Jr out to the wood shed. A little re-education reminded Jr how to get rid of prolific predators/pests the fastest and best way.

1649946481178.gif

I tried to explain this to everyone I knew before the vote here in Colorado. I managed to change one person's mind before the vote. All I told her was to actually research the impact to game herds and ranchers in the other states. She came back a day later and said 'no way'. I changed a few other minds, too, but that was after they'd already voted yes.

We ran into CPW in until 3 just after the vote and they said the wolves in unit 2 were crossing back and forth between CO and WY and they were being shot in WY. Apparently, folks were going right there to shoot them after the news broke that the pack was there. The CPW officers were deer hunters and were quite happy about it.

Now, a few months back there is a pack around Walden that has killed two cows, maimed another and killed a couple ranch dogs all on the same ranch. It's the first proven wolf depredation in CO in way more than 50 years.

Hunters didn't do a very good job about getting the message out before the vote. I mean, I changed minds of a few folks, albeit too late, who are not hunters but city dwellers.
Worst problem was the Ballot was for the entire state to be able to vote on. All of the illiterate PETA types in the Big cities fell for the Propaganda and voted in favor. Litteraly NO ONE in the areas that were tobe effected wanted them.

our friend in San Diego was opposed to shooting coyotes until she watched her little dog get pulled thru her back fence by a coyote. A rancher in Wyoming showed me a video of two wolves teaming up on a large male griz over his kill and eventually wearing him down and taking his kill.

Only the chinese had the right seasoning and know how to barbaque wolf recipe and they dont give it out.

Michigan wolves are out of control and now cover the entire UP. Michigan's "plan" from 2015 states the sustainable pack number is 200 animals. Now estimated to be almost 700, I think the plan needs to be reevaluated and the bleeding hearts need to stay in their neighborhoods. Federal judges that have been compensated by the Bleeding hearts, should have no say in what happens in our states. List one Federal judge that has a degree in biology or wildlife management. The management needs to stay with the States. Wolfs are estimated to take down, on average, 15 deer per animal per year. The math is simple.

Only the chinese know the art of barbaque wolf and there five season blend just for wolf and they wont share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.