Wolf Hat Trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That said, I have no problem supporting wild horse herds. Whether they be navajo strays, or shipwrecked on the East coast. We as humans have an obligation to support lesser beings. Whether that be stray dogs, wayward horses, or less than intelligent humans.

I'm old enough to remember the game department managing feral horses. A one a day limit kept the population about right. The BLM's philosophy has changed now that half their budget goes to feed 40,000 plus and growing, penned animals. They're offering $1000 to interested adoptees. No takers last I heard.

I went coyote hunting just yesterday morning on my buddy's property. Neighbor's dog came by, screwing my hunt up. Then he trotted over to where some turkey's were feeding and promptly killed one of them. Should I of stood up and started to sing 'Born Free'? For the dumb-*** dog or for the innocent turkey? And how free did that turkey feel at that time??

That said, I have no problem supporting wild horse herds. Whether they be navajo strays, or shipwrecked on the East coast. We as humans have an obligation to support lesser beings. Whether that be stray dogs, wayward horses, or less than intelligent humans.
Tell me about it. I have worked in Ferguson. With the third grade level of math & english of the employees.

I went coyote hunting just yesterday morning on my buddy's property. Neighbor's dog came by, screwing my hunt up. Then he trotted over to where some turkey's were feeding and promptly killed one of them. Should I of stood up and started to sing 'Born Free'? For the dumb-*Rule 4 Violation* dog or for the innocent turkey? And how free did that turkey feel at that time??
Domestic dogs come into my stands all the time, does't mean I should shoot them for ruining my stand. Can you blame them for being interested in a distressed animal? As far as the Turkey goes, it sounds like you made that up to prove a point. Shame on the Turkeys for not being able to dodge a domestic dog.

Like grandpa use to say. If it has eyes, it dies. :)

was your grandfather ATF?

75EE383B-33E3-4BE7-AB0E-E67412A9234B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.