winchester 1886

Winchester made the Model 1886 til 1935. The perfection of all that knowledge became the Winchester Model 71 in 1936. Made only in 348 WCF til 1957. Browning has since made replicas of both 1886 and Model 71's.
Spot on... I sold my last Win Mod 71 about seven years ago, bad move on my part, I tipped over more than a few Deer and a couple of Elk with it, and I sure do miss it. 🥺

M71 Pre 64 Win .348 (3).jpg

Hello all
Thank you for all the help . And my rifle is brand new Winchester 1886 produced by Miroku. So no original or old rifle . I will try n luck with N120 . Trim cases down to 2.095 and also use crimp. Btw . I ordered starline brass around 4 months ago . I m still waiting .🤯 . Same with nearly all you order here .
I ordered Ferderal primers 210m . Offer says will arrive in 30 to 400 days 😭

Hello all
Thank you for all the help . And my rifle is brand new Winchester 1886 produced by Miroku. So no original or old rifle . I will try n luck with N120 . Trim cases down to 2.095 and also use crimp. Btw . I ordered starline brass around 4 months ago . I m still waiting .🤯 . Same with nearly all you order here .
I ordered Ferderal primers 210m . Offer says will arrive in 30 to 400 days 😭
OMG! Do you have a restriction on buying from an LRH member here in the US? If not, there's a member that has a few hundred Starline brass., about 800, IIRC.

OMG! Do you have a restriction on buying from an LRH member here in the US?
No there are no restrictions except custom might be angry with me . But this is normal on nearly everything here . Brownells Austria announced Berger bullets are available again after long time . I wanted to go do the 250 gr Barnes not here but found shop wich had 5 boxes Barnes 300 gr . So I took them all .short it's same with nearly everything here .either you not get it at all or have to wait looooong

No there are no restrictions except custom might be angry with me . But this is normal on nearly everything here . Brownells Austria announced Berger bullets are available again after long time . I wanted to go do the 250 gr Barnes not here but found shop wich had 5 boxes Barnes 300 gr . So I took them all .short it's same with nearly everything here .either you not get it at all or have to wait looooong
I PMd him about it.