• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wilson Barrel blank .224” 6grv 8twst #4 contour 26” finish

Wallie

I have a brand new mint condition Wilson barrel blank, .224 cal 6 groove 1:8 twist #4 contour 26" finish barrel blank.
Got this to build a walking varminter, and never ended up wanting to WALK and varmint.
I have chambered a several of these blanks, and every one has shot amazingly.
Face to face in the Portland area $250, shipped via UPS $270.

Attachments

• IMG_1463.jpeg
    IMG_1463.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1461.jpeg
    IMG_1461.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
@Justice1327
You aren't buying, haggling or anything but jamming up the thread. I made an open offer on on an open add. Don't have to p.m. offers anyway F.C.C.

I didn't just jump on and tell the guy he is charging way more for a barrel nearly regularly found on a dealers page.

I would trade for a 6mm 7-8 twist varmint profile or heavier, or a 224 7 or 8 twist heavy varmint or heavier.

I know "usually" Wilson blanks are $200, but I got impatient and bought a lot of 5 privately at a markup. I'm shooting three of them, have two of these #4 contours left I didn't end up using. I paid $250 each plus some labor.

I'll sell at a loss eventually if I have to, but I have it on good authority that no more 224 Wilson blanks will become available for most of 2024, due to government contracts.