Wife Scores Again 12-6-08

Captn C

I live in the outdoors, but ihave to stay in the H
We headed down to Port Lavaca again to try our hand at shooting a hog. They have been tough to come by here of late and to be honest the wife was not very confident they would show. I on the other hand was hopeful with the cooler weather that they would move earlier.

Lucrecia was in her hide by 3pm even though the feeder doesn't go off until 4pm then again at 4:30pm. She has had deer on this feeder pretty heavy and I was thinking they were eating all the corn before the hogs could get there in the evenings. Well at least on the surface it looks like I might have been right.

I was off on y own little adventure looking for some pigs when I heard a shot from Lucrecia's area. So I head that way as dark is closing in and I can see she is walking towards her feeder. ALRIGHT! I bet she got one! She did and had her flash light out already tracking the blood when I got there. Even though it was a short tracking job and she did very good at picking up where the hog turned and went into some brush where we found him.

It was a good eater size 125lb boar hog. She shot it with her "Hog Special" AR-15 in 7.62X39 that I wipped together for her for a "hog gun".

Here they are:

attachment.php

Let's see if I have this right. I need a pink shirt to kill a turkey, pink pants to kill a deer and sparkly earrings to kill a pig?

My wife is going to start to be suspicious.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.