Why do so many people not like the 338 Lapua?

So,, if I understand the meaning behind you question is..I am gonna by one of theise ryfls. A 6.5 crudless or a 338 lipooa. Whie not wun ofver thie otur. REALLY? kinda two opposite ends of the spectrum isn't it?
I would call you a TROLL on this one.

Every one of your 10 posts shows that you are a dick .... but you already knew that, right?

I'll just clarify, honestly, I was just having fun with this post and I'd guess Broz was too. Every caliber has it's use and fun but the Lapua will always have it's place, some people hunt with them too. Awesome idea, hunting you know. One of the post, the guy has a $5 bill and yes, the Lapua is expensive, some get the round down to really low prices with reloading. The 22lr is great for practice, it think it's one of the cheapest ways to practice, maybe even the 22 short is even cheaper. We all have to practice, time behind the rifle pays off and saves money, Just another concept for me. This is a great site, I have fun and sometimes I'm a "dick" and off character. Depends for me... lol

I do have a 338 Lapua, but I don't shoot it that much, I like my 7STW and I have a 6.5x284 single shot, so I'm no expert, but like all calibers I suppose. Probably have to thin the herd at some point.

I'll just clarify, honestly, I was just having fun with this post and I'd guess Broz was too. Every caliber has it's use and fun but the Lapua will always have it's place, some people hunt with them too. Awesome idea, hunting you know. One of the post, the guy has a $5 bill and yes, the Lapua is expensive, some get the round down to really low prices with reloading. The 22lr is great for practice, it think it's one of the cheapest ways to practice, maybe even the 22 short is even cheaper. We all have to practice, time behind the rifle pays off and saves money, Just another concept for me. This is a great site, I have fun and sometimes I'm a "dick" and off character. Depends for me... lol

I do have a 338 Lapua, but I don't shoot it that much, I like my 7STW and I have a 6.5x284 single shot, so I'm no expert, but like all calibers I suppose. Probably have to thin the herd at some point.

Must be an inside joke? I like the funny stuff but I am lost on this one.

So are you aka Bros and/or 57gold...

Bros...

Wow, the only reason you decided to post something is to call me a name!
you really need to find another forum to go to.

I am surprised the forum moderator has not removed you from this site.

People use these forums to learn from each other. we learn for others experiences.
yes, I am confused at to what rifle I wanted. I have shot/owned many rifles in the past. wasn't sure what direction I was looking to take.

so you yourself could learn from this or you could keep going around showing lack of maturity and eventually no one but not one will ever consider helping you.

goodbye.

At this point I would like to point out there is a NEW member with a name and location similar to mine, among other things. I am in no way acquainted with him or his posts.

Thanks!

Broz with a "Z"

this is one example of the frustration I get with posting questions. majority of the time, somewhere along the way, someone will hijack the post...meaning they will either completely change the topic so the original question is lost or they start arguing/name calling and then people bail.

before posting here I did spend quite a bit of time researching my question online.....majority of posts went the same way. some never even answered the original question.

I thank everyone who stayed on topic and gave honest and educated answers.

At this point I would like to point out there is a NEW member with a name and location similar to mine, among other things. I am in no way acquainted with him or his posts.

Thanks!

Broz with a "Z"

Sorry Broz
I missed the difference In the site names.

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.