Who else has something to be extra excited for this deer Hunting season

For me it's about a buck I watched for the last 3 days of this season. Main frame muley buck that I suspect if we have some good spring precip he'll be in the 180 range come Oct. (I was hunting a corker whitey so I didn't cause this fella any harm:). Lucky him as I had him in easy range 2 of the 3 days I watched him.

IMO, far and away the best hunt we have in Montana is the "youth" hunt. Kids between 10-15 qualify for this hunt. 2 days prior to the season opener. I've been fortunate to help a few younger dudes get in on some hammer bucks!

Now I just need to find a youngster who's up for it come fall as I suspect he'll be within a quarter mile of where I watched him last month.

For me, helping youth get on their first bucks, bulls etc is a lot of juice for me.

For me it's about a buck I watched for the last 3 days of this season. Main frame muley buck that I suspect if we have some good spring precip he'll be in the 180 range come Oct. (I was hunting a corker whitey so I didn't cause this fella any harm:). Lucky him as I had him in easy range 2 of the 3 days I watched him.

IMO, far and away the best hunt we have in Montana is the "youth" hunt. Kids between 10-15 qualify for this hunt. 2 days prior to the season opener. I've been fortunate to help a few younger dudes get in on some hammer bucks!

Now I just need to find a youngster who's up for it come fall as I suspect he'll be within a quarter mile of where I watched him last month.

For me, helping youth get on their first bucks, bulls etc is a lot of juice for me.
Excellent job sir. We need more who think like you do.