Which suppressor

Cottonfield

I'm looking for info on the best suppressor for a rifle. I shoot a lot of 6.5s but I would also want to be able to use it on a 300blk out and maybe a 308. I'm wanting a 6.5saum eventually. I don't know if this is feasible but I'd like to only buy one because of all the paperwork. Which one do I need?

I'm looking for info on the best suppressor for a rifle. I shoot a lot of 6.5s but I would also want to be able to use it on a 300blk out and maybe a 308. I'm wanting a 6.5saum eventually. I don't know if this is feasible but I'd like to only buy one because of all the paperwork. Which one do I need?
I have a Banish 30 and now a Deadair Nomad LT, the Nomad is without a doubt the quietest suppressor I've ever seen.
If you want a little shorter the Nomad Ti is where I'd go

Thanks for the reply's I'm going to start shopping. How long does this process take generally? All I seem to hear about are the horror stories about paperwork.
The online/e-file process is nearly painless, but the wait time is another story with the ATF. My first pre-file was 4 months, and my latest was 153 days, IIRC.

ADDED:

Mine is Rex Silentium .338 MG10, a made-in-Montana product for my .338 NMI build. I want to support small businesses esp. in my local economy. I placed my order, which was shipped to my dealer in 3 days, where it was jailed, but I can visit at any time. However, there was an additional fee. He did help me significantly with the Silencer Shop kiosk application (i.e., fingerprinting and ensuring the accuracy of information/filled out correctly).

Rex Silentium MG10 Ultra .338.jpg

Last edited:
I've personally went both sides of the spectrum, entry level up to the highest. Like others have said, buy once cry once - then hurry up and wait.

People really struggle with the wait time - however, once they have the suppressor in hand - the wait was so so worth it!