Which Production Class PRS rifle?

Thank you! I think after reading all the great responses, I will go the MPA route…especially since I can get it in 6GT…which I am super pumped about.
Great caliber choice!! next week will be 10 weeks which is what my dealer said since I got a "custom" Cerekote finish. I ordered through Paramount Tactical, but I think you can order direct from MPA. Look at Paramount Tactical's YouTube Videos. Gary does a couple really detailed reviews of the MPA vs the Daniel Defense. Seekins gun looks like it was based on the MPA but hard to find
Pick a great optic too, I run the Nightforce NX-8 4-32X but there are a ton of great choices.

Just a little something to get you even more excited :)

Attachments

• 20230714_131945.jpg
    20230714_131945.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 87
Great caliber choice!! next week will be 10 weeks which is what my dealer said since I got a "custom" Cerekote finish. I ordered through Paramount Tactical, but I think you can order direct from MPA. Look at Paramount Tactical's YouTube Videos. Gary does a couple really detailed reviews of the MPA vs the Daniel Defense. Seekins gun looks like it was based on the MPA but hard to find
Pick a great optic too, I run the Nightforce NX-8 4-32X but there are a ton of great choices.
Sweet. Thanks, I'll check them out👍