Whats the cartridge you LOVE to HATE?

It's so good you wouldnt even have to practice. You could show up at a match and win, heck you wouldnt even have to zero your rifle. Point and shoot, hit the steel and step up on the podium.
This gets talked about a lot, but I've not seen this type of marketing in real life ever. Just see people saying it exists and how frustrating it is. Where is hornady telling people they don't have to zero their rifle?

Maybe this is gun counter salesmanship? I try to spend as little time in gun stores as possible in attempt to retain as many brain cells as I can. Same as not talking to people at the range

This gets talked about a lot, but I've not seen this type of marketing in real life ever. Just see people saying it exists and how frustrating it is. Where is hornady telling people they don't have to zero their rifle?

Maybe this is gun counter salesmanship? I try to spend as little time in gun stores as possible in attempt to retain as many brain cells as I can. Same as not talking to people at the range
It was sarcasm. It doesn't translate well from mouth to text. It wasnt meant literally.

.270 Win. I don't know why, but have never hunted with one. I have 4 .280 REM's, 2 .284 Win's, 2 7x57's and a 7-08. I guess that is why I have never worked with the .270 Win, haven't needed too.
Based on all your rifles listed what's need got to do with it? Looks like you don't need 8 of the 9 you listed!!🤣

Based on all your rifles listed what's need got to do with it? Looks like you don't need 8 of the 9 you listed!!🤣
Whoa there we never talk about need!!!! 😂😂😂
It would totally ruin my asset purchasing if I had to justify based off need.
Maybe i should start calling it collecting so I base buying new rilfes off simply not having one😂😂😂
Of course if I'm collecting then duplicates are good too🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Whoa there we never talk about need!!!! 😂😂😂
Shoot, "need" for shoot deer around here stops at a bow, and that's only if you can't get them with the truck first.

I 'want' to hunt whitetails with a 300 RUM, I 'want" to hunt p-dogs with a bench rest rig that doesn't have a safety, and by-God I 'want' to hunt coyotes with an AR decked out with a military-grade thermal sitting on a camo-wrapped carbon fiber tripod that cost more than my first truck all together.

Shoot, "need" for shoot deer around here stops at a bow, and that's only if you can't get them with the truck first.

I 'want' to hunt whitetails with a 300 RUM, I 'want" to hunt p-dogs with a bench rest rig that doesn't have a safety, and by-God I 'want' to hunt coyotes with an AR decked out with a military-grade thermal sitting on a camo-wrapped carbon fiber tripod that cost more than my first truck all together.
Because You Can……..LOL

Isn't a s-10 a little light for elk? I say you need at least a 2500😂
I'd call it a man bun truck... something small trying to do big boy work. But the guys I know that drive S10s tend to be part of the 'f-around and find out' crowd, they're mean enough to make the truck feel like its a 2500 🤣

Chevy vs Ford is an argument. S10 vs Ranger is a bloodbath.