What to buy if Hillary wins

Steve

I noticed the Governor for MT is a democrat. I also noticed that he vetoed two pro firearms bills. Is he trustworthy in regards to 2nd Amendment issues?

NO!!! We need him out so we can start making a living in MT again. Not be a zoo for the rest of the country to visit.

Steve

Hopefully this problem goes away with today's announcement that the FBI is re-opening the investigation of Hillary. Maybe there will be "Justice for ALL"

Can you imagine justice for all? Getting rid of career politicians that retire to become lobbyist using their accumulated power and influence? Getting rid of the chronyism that is the elite ruling class that we currently have? That would be all the scumbags that are opposing Trump in both parties. Drain the swamp!

Steve

Well I made it out to Cabela's yesterday. I couldn't afford much, just a few hundred bucks. But anything is better than nothing. I saw some powder that I hope is legit. It's the Hodgdon CFE223. It specifically says on the label that it's ideal for .223, 22-250, and .308 which are exactly the three rounds I can reload for. I hope it's more than just a copper fouler eraser and actually performs well. I bought 2 pounds of it. Buying an 8 pound tub was simply out of my price range. Anybody have any experience with this powder?

Hopefully today will make me say that I didn't need to spend the money. But if Hillary is elected, I'm pretty sure I will have made a very wise choice to at least pick up a little bit before it's gone. Because tomorrow it could be.

I shot CFE 223 in my .308 out to 1000 yards, in 100 yard increments after getting a 100 yard zero. I took a OBT load off QL and it shot well. Winchester brass and 175 Sierra MK. It definitely rocked. I bought it for my .223 and have not loaded it in that yet, but will using 77 Nosler Custom Competition bullets. I also have a .22-250.:) gun) oh my bad, I forgot what the title on this thread was.... I received today 25,000 Wolf LR primers today.

Here in Az. I've seen all the shops and big (Cabelas and Sportsmans Warehouse) stores have more bullets, powder and primers than I've seen at one visit in the last year. Two days ago Sportsmans had Federal 210M primers and loaded ammo of all kinds sitting about in carts. Cabelas had loaded ammo in places I've never seen it. The prices on the powder is down about $3/lb and the primers are up about $4-5 on average. They must be prepared for a rush tomorrow, who knows. Wondering if the prices will hold also. I'm set for all my rifles for 10 years regardless.

Amen. My wife and I just made Colorado Great Again. I'm buying a few stripped lowers. If I had a dollar for everyone who has asked me about buying a new gun, I'd retire.

I have a ton of reloading components... but I like to shoot a ton of ammo... What a dilemma.

I'm not going to like turning into a hoarder if Hitlery does win.

I knew I was going to be working out of town today, so I absentee voted last week!

In regards to the original question; I picked up a few PSA stripped lowers for like $70 a piece and probably a dozen more magazines for AR 15's.

One of my coworkers picked up a magazine fed Saiga 12 gauge and an additional drum magazine for it. I thought that was a good decision. :)

AHHHH...what a relief! And I got away with spending $300 on ammo and reloading supplies ;)

but in all seriousness, Hillary isn't going to be in the white house. And that's what matters.

I bought 56 pounds of powder, 30,000 primers, 3500 bullets to go with the rest of my supplies.... I do not regret making these purchases because I needed them. I am glad Trump won.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.