What talents do you have...

Yeah...wanted fo do some duck hunting along with other birds....kid decided I wasnt really worth his time.....so i had to move away...wasnt fair coming home at night and no one to talk with....so now I do the same thing in my travel trailer....still no hunting though.....
But I do reside close to here............View attachment 115523 View attachment 115524

Sorry to hear that, i am.

Where is that? Lol that speed sign is awesome!

20181229_151357_HDR.jpg
20181229_151357_HDR.jpg
20181229_151005_HDR.jpg

Built this jewelry box this year for eldest daughter. She loves it, I'm a hero ! Only bummer is the ring trays are too shallow. Rats.

I have a skill and talent of automatic rotery cutterhead building. I can freehand grind intricate shapes on industrial knives and balance them for a "head" that rotates at about 3,000 RPM.

I am a dying breed.

Rich,
My dad who just passed away this last June was a grinderman for Meridian Wood and Woodgrain Moulding for over 30 years. He created new patterns, re-ground and jointed the knives back to spec after production runs. He also made thousands of hand ground tweezers from the left over planner knives. Your talents and my dad's will be lost in just a few short years if not already. Cheers to both of you!
Clint,

I wish I had half the skills and artistry of the folks on here. I am very square corner straight line minded not artistic at all. I have made some cabinets that turned out nice but nothing like the ones you folks are producing. My skills are more with my hands. I was a boiler maker for 18 years and can fix most anything having to do with a steam plant. I can also operate those plants. I consider myself to be a decent shooter which came in handy at one point in my life ( Army Infantry ). I am very well versed in plumbing, electrical, most aspects of construction and am a Master Mechanical Contractor for over 20 years ( fancy way of saying heating and air ). I think though my greatest skill is having faith. I have faith in GOD and humanity. I will give you whatever I am able if you need it and am the friend that will come to your aid anytime anywhere. I get the feeling I am in like company on here and heading into the new year wish you all the best and can hardly wait to see what it brings.