What suppressors do you guys like?

TBAC is the Goat in my opinion. Banish 30 Backcountry is a surprisingly good suppressor that is pretty small.
I went with made in Montana suppressors - Eliteiron on my.30 LARA and Rex Silentium on my .338 Thor (NMI).
If anyone is looking for to suppress their AR10, (especially in .30 cal.), PEW Science testing shows that the CGS Hyperion K is way ahead of all others when considering both sound suppression and low back pressure. I purchased one recently but because of a knee replacement last week, I have not been able to play with it yet. However, after reading PEW's research paper, I will be all over it as soon as the knee allows!
I have Eliteiron on my AR-10.
Elite iron my facorite
I have two and like them too.

I shoot more 22 Creedmoor than anything else. I've got over 20 supressors. TBAC ultra 7 is my favorite, BUT I've shot both the Diligent Defense Enticer S Ti and the SilencerCo Scythe so they are now awaiting a tax stamp for me and I believe they both have surpassed the Ultra 7 in sound and features. I shoot all my cans only in 30 cal config because they do get moved from 22CM to 308 to 300wm often by myself and my boys, I don't want to have an end cap strike.

I shoot more 22 Creedmoor than anything else. I've got over 20 supressors. TBAC ultra 7 is my favorite, BUT I've shot both the Diligent Defense Enticer S Ti and the SilencerCo Scythe so they are now awaiting a tax stamp for me and I believe they both have surpassed the Ultra 7 in sound and features. I shoot all my cans only in 30 cal config because they do get moved from 22CM to 308 to 300wm often by myself and my boys, I don't want to have an end cap strike.
Enticer S Ti over the *L?
Just preferred it for length & handiness?

History ,& info. Dont think i need one, at age 79, hearings is all ready shot.
I felt the same way…..until I just got one. Now I say "why did I wait so long". My hearing ain't too good either and I am just a few years behind you. Also, if not for your hearing then be respectful of the guy next to you. Just saying.

I have an Enticer LTi on my 300 WM. Had some issues with a end cap strike because of muzzle brake. Diligent Defense took care of my suppressor, no questions asked. I'm a fan boy now. I used it on my 6mm ARC AR with their new Zilch adapter for a deer hunt. LOVED IT! Id like to get their new Wolf Hunter they are working on or the Enticer STi. Love how quiet it made my Winnie, just need to figure out if I'm going to be hiking mountains with it mounted.

I started off with a Surefire SOCOM RC2, then a Surefire Ti2, mostly because I didn't know anything about suppressors. The SOCOM is relegated mostly to my ARSs now.
My latest purchase was TBAC Dominus CB, which I'd say is my favorite suppressor. The CB mount is simple and easy to use. The one thing I learned about the CB mounts is that I like the none timed breaks much better than the timed brakes, they are shorter and lighter. In my opinion the timed brakes are unnecessary unless you plan on shooting unsuppressed. The Dominus is light as a feather and has decent sound suppression.