Votes: 822 22.2%
  • 45-54

Votes: 849 22.9%
  • 55-64

Votes: 810 21.9%
  • 65+

Votes: 313 8.4%

• Total voters
Young man, that's a singlet. And it takes a mature man to wear a singlet AND white socks that are pulled up to the knees!

43 and stronger than when I was 25!

Ahh yes the singlet. Reminds me of my wresteling days. ''Id rather wrestle and loose than play basketball and dribble in my shorts......:D''
Tough guys wear singlets...... unless jeans will do

Last edited:
I remember a guy not too many years ago who rode bulls on the rodeo circuit in a singlet...seemed to do pretty well, don't remember his name. Maybe Roy we'll read this post and comment...Just curious it wasn't you was it?:)

I remember a guy not too many years ago who rode bulls on the rodeo circuit in a singlet...seemed to do pretty well, don't remember his name. Maybe Roy we'll read this post and comment...Just curious it wasn't you was it?:)

NO! It wasnt me!
I did ride bulls for a short time, then got smart and rode bareback horses for college and a couple years afterward.

Im guessing if a guy rodeoing in a singlet is what you saw, it was one of ''THOSE'' kind of rodeos. I could be wrong, and hopefully I am, but dang Chas.....
''Theyre'' kind is NOT welcome in ANY circut I rode in. Not to mention the concequences of a ''thing'' like that trying to compete with a bunch of ranch hands and good ol' boys. Im tellin you now that theyre kind would NOT be taking in oxygen for any length of time after they were found out! We didnt, and still dont put up with that crap! Not ever! We picked on hippies for fun, but one of ''those'' things would be a free tickett to the state penn for life. And probably worth the stay too. Theyre kind and ours do not mix period! No room for sick-o's like that!

winmag was the one in the tutu.:D

Reminds me of when a couple of inebriated cowboys roped a long tall hippy! They took him around trying to set up match races. If he was too slow they were gonna geld 'im.:) (actually happened in Arizona. A friend of mine's brother was one of the cowboys)