What do you think they should get?

This is total BS from those who want to take your guns and in the mean time make you have to buy expensive solid projectiles and make components expensive and hard to get. Lead has been used for hundreds of years.

If you have ever been to Alaska, The Bald Eagles are so plentiful there that they have become a nuisance. Like at the landfills here where they are full of Ravens and Sea-Gulls, In Alaska the Eagles are swarming the dumps there the same way, With hundreds of them in trees and flying around. At one time they were endangered, Not anymore.

Just because something gets published by so called experts, Doesn't make it true.

We do have a problem with the border though. The cartels are operating freely in California and they will filter out from there, When is this going to be stopped?

This is total BS from those who want to take your guns and in the mean time make you have to buy expensive solid projectiles and make components expensive and hard to get. Lead has been used for hundreds of years.

If you have ever been to Alaska, The Bald Eagles are so plentiful there that they have become a nuisance. Like at the landfills here where they are full of Ravens and Sea-Gulls, In Alaska the Eagles are swarming the dumps there the same way, With hundreds of them in trees and flying around. At one time they were endangered, Not anymore.

Just because something gets published by so called experts, Doesn't make it true.

We do have a problem with the border though. The cartels are operating freely in California and they will filter out from there, When is this going to be stopped?
The bald eagle is somewhat thriving in Alaska, yes. But they are not in the lower 48. And most of them are being poisoned by several substances including lead. Along with many other animal species. If you reject the pulished data, then do you own research and make your own conclusions.

The last paragraph in the newspaper was not needed. Please remember back to when you were 20 years old. Fining these guys $250,000 is not going to help as they probably don't have that kind of money. They must lose the firearm and vehicle as confiscation. If they are in this country legally they need to appear in a court of law. More information is going to come out on this incident. Bald eagles need to come off the endangered species or protected status. Need individual state management of bald eagles or golden eagles like wolves, lynx, grizzly bears, and bison. We hunt bison which is our state symbol here in Wyoming. I am hoping for a fall grizzly hunt this year in Wyoming if legislation in D.C. continues like last week.

This prosecution is a waste of time and money of two probably illegals that had no idea what they were doing. Take the time and money and go after the illegals who know what they are doing bringing fentanyl into this country.
I have to disagree here, (IF) they show up in court it's definitely not a waste of time and they should be deported as soon as possible. Here in Maryland we have a huge problem with illegals catching fish out of season and undersized and the majority don't have a license. They mainly catch striped bass (which the stocks are hurting), and I don't mean a couple, but hundreds.🤬 The problem is that our court system doesn't really take fish or game as a problem, or anything else thats illegal for that matter.🤬 if we don't start making examples out this it's going to continue. Any illegals should be sent back to where ever they came from to begin with, any that break laws should be sent back the next day imo. I just don't understand why this country is not understanding THAT ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL anymore, and that comes with CONSEQUENCES. The FENTANYL is a whole different story, We need to put a war on drugs and imo use our military to do so.

I have to disagree here, (IF) they show up in court it's definitely not a waste of time and they should be deported as soon as possible. Here in Maryland we have a huge problem with illegals catching fish out of season and undersized and the majority don't have a license. They mainly catch striped bass (which the stocks are hurting), and I don't mean a couple, but hundreds.🤬 The problem is that our court system doesn't really take fish or game as a problem, or anything else thats illegal for that matter.🤬 if we don't start making examples out this it's going to continue. Any illegals should be sent back to where ever they came from to begin with, any that break laws should be sent back the next day imo. I just don't understand why this country is not understanding THAT ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL anymore, and that comes with CONSEQUENCES. The FENTANYL is a whole different story, We need to put a war on drugs and imo use our military to do so.
Is it possible that if we made the penilities so severe people would stop and think? Don't know but interesting.

I read a story the other day of a mid level drug dealer who kept getting caught with lower offences.
Instead of prison, they kept deporting him. He'd been deported like 17 times, or something like that.
I realize detention is expensive, but deportation alone is ZERO help.
And the other thing they need to do is make prisons a place where these people REALLY DO NOT WANT TO BE.

You just made my point.

Supposedly, by reading the Stanton County news story, they were in the Wood Duck Recreation Area, with an air rifle, BB pistol, and the dead eagle in the trunk of their car. They don't speak any English but, manage to navigate to a wildlife refuge......hmmmm. Of all the photos, that get mysteriously leaked out these days, wouldn't ya think a simple snapshot of their rig and those two poachers holding the eagle full wingspan, between this pair of Honduran poacher type/ fellas.Then the local sportsmen could help redirect them boys, to a better lunch meat or a quick trip to the Border. Something is definitely missing from this whole story. Photos of the offenders, would fill in quite a few blanks. Post their photos, that would complete the rest of this news story.

Last edited:
2 men cited for killing, planning to eat American bald eagle.

What do you guys think should happen next?

I know this isn't about lrh, but I couldn't resist. Apologies.

Air dropped over Honduras. Live TV. WW2 vintage chute, maybe.
We seem to miss that the eagle was shot. How did they get the gun?