What do YOU call these bugs?

Well you would think that they would at least keep the smaller ones away.
Oh! Maybe they're the perfect bait!!! I wonder how much money I'd make starting a beetle farm for fishing bait that "only attracts BIG FISH"!!!! And repels small ones…@Muddyboots would be my number one customer, I hear that guy only catches the biggest fish 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh! Maybe they're the perfect bait!!! I wonder how much money I'd make starting a beetle farm for fishing bait that "only attracts BIG FISH"!!!! And repels small ones…@Muddyboots would be my number one customer, I hear that guy only catches the biggest fish 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Would just be our luck you would become rich and famous and would no longer associate with us. No bad idea we'd miss you and your great since of humor.

We have a slightly different species down here that come out every year or two years.
When they emerge as nymphs... they climb trees and anchor claw into the wood before shedding.... splitting the exoskeleton and becoming a big flying insect that makes lots of noise in the evening and night time.

Would just be our luck you would become rich and famous and would no longer associate with us. No bad idea we'd miss you and your great since of humor.
Are you kidding? If I ever become rich (famous is right out of the question) I'm buying up a decent chunk of prime Saskatchewan whitetail land for the LRH people to come hunt on and hopefully get a big one if they can get drawn for non-resident tags!

During the off season it'd be rented to grain farmers for a very reasonable price…lots of hunger in the world, farmers are still the primary solution and agriculture is still the backbone of civilization, makes the world go round.

Of course in the likely event that wealth doesn't fall upon me and it's not in the cards to become a water bug millionare, y'all are on your own about the whitetail…🥴

Are you kidding? If I ever become rich (famous is right out of the question) I'm buying up a decent chunk of prime Saskatchewan whitetail land for the LRH people to come hunt on and hopefully get a big one if they can get drawn for non-resident tags!

During the off season it'd be rented to grain farmers for a very reasonable price…lots of hunger in the world, farmers are still the primary solution and agriculture is still the backbone of civilization, makes the world go round.

Of course in the likely event that wealth doesn't fall upon me and it's not in the cards to become a water bug millionare, y'all are on your own about the whitetail…🥴
Now we are talking 👍😁

Maybe we can all chip in and send you water bugs 😂