What are the last 3 rifles you sold and why?

This thread really makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I thought I was the only one with these sort of feelings on selling things. Heck, the last three I've sold are a distant memory already....maybe I don't have as much of a problem as I thought! LOL

224 Valkyrie AR- It was a great rifle. It shot tiny little groups all the way out to 750 yds, but I didn't enjoy the hassle of having to deal with chasing the brass, and the unavailability of decent aftermarket brass made me sell it.
T/C Encore Prohunter Muzzleloader- great rifle, shot well and harvested many good deer. I wanted to build a smokeless rig, which I did, and while I didn't 'need' the money, my conscience told me that I need to sell something, so I did.
460 S&W Performance Center Hunting Pistol- this was an impulse purchase in the first place, and it just was not enjoyable to shoot. The macho factor was was really high on it, but so was the value, so I sold it to a friend that really really liked it.

I've been trying to clean out my safe a bit at 71, and moving out stuff I just don't use much.
Most recently, last month I gave my first bolt gun, a Remington 700 SPS tactical to our youngest nephew (mid 20s) as it was the first rifle he ever shot and was really fond of it. A few years back I sold a Sako in 7mm Magnum, and a Bergara in .308. Couldn't shoot the Sako worth a ****. The Bergara had feeding issues and the trigger failed. The only long guns I have for hunting at this point are my first hunting rifle, Remington 700 in 7mm-08, with which I have taken a bull elk and a couple of bucks, a Sig Cross in .308, and a Barrett Rec 10 in .308.

I sold a Browning BLR in 308. pencil barrel , Leupold compact scope to buy the Weatherby Ultralight , in 270 Win. Sold it to a friend , and I get to see it every year in West Virginia. Beautiful Browing rifle but the Ultralight in .270 Win was something I really needed to own.

Not all rifles, but sold none the less.
Rem 870
Ruger #1B in 338win mag
Mossberg 22LR
Glock 24C Long slide.

Had to put oil in the tank to keep my family warm after a construction accident when I was self employed. Wish I could say I regret it, but family first. That was about 16yrs ago.

Miss the Glock and Ruger.
Mans gotta be a man sometimes. 👍🏼

I grow tired of guns for various reasons, and I will sell. Not sure why I compiled a list 3 weeks ago, firearm and dates they were purchased. I only have 3 pre 2K guns, Colt Hbar, 2 Benelli SBE's.
My last 3 sales were:
Custom 7 SAUM, after 14 yrs and probably 8 barrels worth
Custom 6mm Dasher, the case had run its course
Wilson Combat AR 15, one of their first made

I sold quite a few guns and gave quite a few away in 2022. I like + or - of a certain number of guns, but never feel in need if the number drops below my designated feel good number.
To say my shooting disciplines have been cyclic is a huge understatement.

Savage 110 in 30.06 - beat to $&#+ from many years of hunting.
Browning BAR in 7RM - I did not like what it did to my expensive brass.
Other non-rifles:
SW 1911 - Sloppy build. Kimber 1911 - prone to jams. Barretta 92FS - moved away from 9mm.
Remington 1100 12ga - stupid move on my part.

All were quickly replaced. I've been taking a hard look at a few that spend too much time in the safe.

1. Savage 110 (6.5-284)
2. CZ 527 (.22 Hornet)
3. Marlin 60

Why? (this part is optional). But for me, it was to buy a couple more rifles, of course!

I think I have reached nirvana with my collection. This may be subject to change!
JC Stevens double barrel 12 gauge
Mossberg, bolt action, 20 gauge
Remington 1100 12 gauge 3 inch magnum
The first two are from my grandparents I've had them for 47 years just safe Queens ,never shot them in the last 22 years or so. The 1100 would only shoot 3 inch magnums which I rarely do. I kept my 2 3/4 1100 because I have many of those shells and use it much more than the 3 inch.

Interesting replies. No problem opening this up to revolvers/pistols too. I recently sold a SigP226 (40SW/.357 sig) to get a new P365 Macro Comp for CCW. I had entertained trying to carry the P226 but didn't like the idea of having something that big in my pants. I also recently sold my Daniel Defense Delta 5 to get a Tikka T3X. Liked the D5 but just too much to lug around.

Last rifle I sold was a custom 6.5 cm, cuz it was just touch for me. Just kidding I sold it because I hated it. Last pistol I sold was a sig 320 the trigger was horrible. I will be selling a Marlin 30-30 soon, just because I don't shoot it and could use the room in the safe