What action for 300 terminator?

Rifleman97

I've got a 30" hart 1:8 barrel waiting to get an action to chamber it to. I plan on doing 300 terminator because I've always been a 30 cal guy, and depending on circumstances I might rebarrel to 338 terminator down the road. But for now it will be a 300 terminator. Anyways, what's the action of preference for you guys running 338 lapua improved and similar rounds? I'm trying to stay around 10-12 pounds scoped, and my barrel is a spiral fluted sendero profile, so weight is a slight concern, but not a major one.

Features that appeal to me: 28-38oz range (not ultralight but not super heavy either), 1.1 tenon, integrated rail, integral recoil lug, larger than .700 bolt diameter, 3 lug design, and standard enough footprint to find stocks and chassis with ease.

So far the 2 closest actions I've found are the BAT HR (quite pricey) which meets almost every requirement, and the Terminus Kratos, which meets most of the requirements but at a much more appealing price. The biggest scare for me on the Terminus is the 1.06 tenon. Broz likes his Kratos, however he had his special made to have a 1.1 tenon and that is no longer offered from what I'm seeing, and I'm worried about being borderline on pressure with that setup. But maybe I'm just reading too much online of people who don't know what they're talking about.

Also if anyone has pics of their terminators let's see em!

If I get a chance I'll post a pic of the barrel later, she's a beaut!

BAT HR for that baby or the Borden bigfoot
I have done quite a few of my 300 and 338 reaper rounds and 33XC on my version BAT HR LPR light weight with exceptional results.
That's two votes for the Borden Bigfoot, I gotta admit I've never even heard of them. Can you (or anyone else who reads this) link that action on the Borden page? I don't see it on their website at first glance.

Bat was always a want but they're so much more expensive than the Kratos for a spec'd out action

That's two votes for the Borden Bigfoot, I gotta admit I've never even heard of them. Can you (or anyone else who reads this) link that action on the Borden page? I don't see it on their website at first glance.

Bat was always a want but they're so much more expensive than the Kratos for a spec'd out action
There is a Reason why everyone wants to be a BAT when they grow up! 😁 😁 :cool: