• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weapon Mounted Thermal Sight

BigCarrot

I bought this MK2 thermal sight a couple of months ago and just don't have the time or a place to really use it. It has been used, so it shows some exterior wear, but it functions perfectly. It works very very well, and according to the stat sheet it can detect a man size target at one kilometer. I have used it to spot deer at around a thousand yards. I could easily tell a deer from a pig at 300-400 yards, and it literally looks like x-ray vision when you look at someone up close. It looks big, but at 23 ounces, it weighs less than most scopes. I compared it with my buddy's hand held Flir that supposedly has a higher resolution, but mine seemed as clear at shorter distances, and clearer at longer ones. I don't have it, but you can buy a cable that allows you to record video. If you like to hunt at night, this thing is the ticket! I've scanned a field with Gen 3 night vision, and didn't see a thing, but that same field lit up with animals when I looked through the thermal scope. Sits on an A.R.M.S. QD mount, so it goes on and off quickly and returns to zero like a champ. You won't be disappointed.
d2cc5ffa.jpg

d04848b3.jpg

This is an iphone pic that I took through the eye piece of my car at about 50 yards away. Looks much better in person.
03d78c02.jpg

GUNS035.jpg

$4750 shipped and insured. Paypal gift, certified funds, or cash. I'm open to trades if you have something cool. I'm sorta looking for a high end hunting rifle (Cooper, Dakota, etc.), but I'll entertain just about anything, so it never hurts to ask.