• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want to buy heavy .224 Berger 80.5 gr or SMK 80gr.

Len, eurooptic has 1k 80.5 in stock for $390. I would try some 80 eldm first, a lot cheaper and they really shoot for me.
Thanks much!!!
Trying to get bullets from members first. Not too many shooters are using 80gr SMK and maybe someone has a bunch sitting around with our name on them.

I have a bunch of the old 80gr Sierras, not pointed. I'd have to see how many. I will say, if you use ASC mags and notch the front, you can load the 80.5 Berger at 2.325" and mag feed in an AR, and they hammer like that in a Wylde or Nato match chamber.

Want to buy heavy .224 Berger 80.5 gr or SMK 80gr. SKU #9390
Looking to make a LR .223 AR with a 26" barrel and shooting heavier Target bullets.

Thanks
Len & Jill
Are you still looking? I might be able to help, I have Berger, Sierra, and Noslers in the 80gr match. How many are you looking for?

Are you still looking? I might be able to help, I have Berger, Sierra, and Noslers in the 80gr match. How many are you looking for?
I am out this morning. Our oldest family Goat - Bandit passed last night and I have to get the tractor up and running to bury him.
Mainly looking for Siera Match Kings 80gr because the chambers are cut for them. depending on the price will depend on how many but will need a few thousand.

Thanks
Len & Jill

Sorry to read about the family Goat people do get attached to their animals. I'll have to check on how many of the Sierras I have and what I'd part with. Get back to me with PM when you are available.

I've got 2 boxes of 500 not opened an 1 box with about 400 in a opened box. All .22cal .224 DIA. 80 gr HPBT matching 9390 7"- 8" twist bels only. Sorry for your loss. I am new to forum and sight. PM me I'll work with you, but please be patient new to this stuff.

I've got 2 boxes of 500 not opened an 1 box with about 400 in a opened box. All .22cal .224 DIA. 80 gr HPBT matching 9390 7"- 8" twist bels only. Sorry for your loss. I am new to forum and sight. PM me I'll work with you, but please be patient new to this stuff.
WayneJ
Good evening
I cant PM you yet. You need to post at least ten posts before the system let's you PM (Personal Message)
Those are the bullets we are looking for.
Lets go email for now until you can PM
[email protected] (all small letters-that is an "L" not "I" in the first letter.

Been kind of hectic around here with the animals and storm damage from wind blowing down trees blocking the driveway or breaking sections of the fence. Basically looking for the SGK 224 80gr #9390. The barrels are being cut for those bullets and they have been tested to be the best bullet for the barrel. Work great in Service Rifle Matches with a 26".
Would like both boxes if we can work out a deal

Thanks much
Len & Jill

I have a bunch of the old 80gr Sierras, not pointed. I'd have to see how many. I will say, if you use ASC mags and notch the front, you can load the 80.5 Berger at 2.325" and mag feed in an AR, and they hammer like that in a Wylde or Nato match chamber.

Sent a PM
Thanks