Vortex Optics - 8-32 Viper - when?

Iowaboy

Does anyone know when Vortex is going to come out with a 8-32 power in there Viper series?

I just bought one of there new 6.5-20x50 mildot Viper scopes and it is unbelievably clear, I love it. But would really like to get my hands on a 8-32 when they come out with it!

I called them and they said they would be coming out with a bunch of new stuff this year, Man I can't wait!

Vortex builds some nice stuff....I have two of their 6-20x50 Vipers on two p/dog removal tools....very clear...repeatable clicks...well made scopes....also have a pr of 10-42 Razor bins...wish they would build a LR 30mm varmint scope with that glass & tall target towers....

Yeah I bought the 6-20x50 viper with a 30mmtube for my new 6mmbr, but didn't have time to develope a load before our trip out to WY this last weekend. So I put it on my 12fv savage 223, and I'm thinking it likes it there. Might just have to buy another for the br!

I also have a pair of 4-12x40 diamondbacks, a 10x42 diamondback pair of binos, and a 20-60x50 Nomad spotter. All my buddies couldn't believe how clear this stuff was. The most impressive were the 10x42 binos for under $200!

I was just looking at the vortex website and see that they are building a 8-32x50 with 30mm tube in the crossfire line of riflescope. Anyone have experience with these?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.