• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Fury 5000 AB

Catawampus

Like New in Box

Perfect Condition with box and all original accessories.

No trades please

Purchased new on Eurooptic for $1499 in October. Set them up but they have not been out of house. Decided I still want a set of Leicas.

$1299 + Shipping

I will cover insurance

Attachments

• fury1.jpg
    fury1.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 25
  • fury2.jpg
    fury2.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 24
Like New in Box

Perfect Condition with box and all original accessories.

No trades please

Purchased new on Eurooptic for $1499 in October. Set them up but they have not been out of house. Decided I still want a set of Leicas.

$1299 + Shipping

I will cover insurance
Just joined the forum the other day and saw your listing. I've had a pair of these on order with optics planet for 8 months now and there's no word of them getting another pair in. Do you still have them? My dad signed up for this group and wants them, but he's still waiting for an approval email before he can message you. He asked me to get hold of you and see how he can get in touch with you to make the purchase. Thanks man.

They are still available. These are posted on accurateshooter as well. Let me know if you want them and PM me to exchange details.

They are still available. These are posted on accurateshooter as well. Let me know if you want them and PM me to exchange details.
How do I pm you? Sorry, I'm new to this group and my dad will never figure it out lol