Vihtavuori powder for 6mm AI

Just a hunter

I'm thinking about trying to develop loads for the chamberings that I have out of nothing but Vihtavuori powders. I can find pretty good info for most cartridges but am struggling a little bit with one. I can't find much info on a 6mm AI with VV powders. I'm wanting to shoot 108 ELD-M in it. Any suggestions on where to start? I have several different flavors of VV in the 1 series and 5 series. 26" tube. Thank you for any suggestions.

N165, N540, N550, N555 and N560. I have others but I think they'd be too fast. I don't have anything slower than 165 or 560.

I'd use the N555, should be slightly faster with a lighter charge than N560. The 6 Rem starts within a 1-2gn of 6 Creed case capacity, so start at the 6CM starting point of approx. 40gn and work up.

If you already have fireformed brass load a single-step charge ladder and find pressure/ the top for your gun.

I'd use the N555, should be slightly faster with a lighter charge than N560. The 6 Rem starts within a 1-2gn of 6 Creed case capacity, so start at the 6CM starting point of approx. 40gn and work up.

If you already have fireformed brass load a single-step charge ladder and find pressure/ the top for your gun.
Well that makes me feel better. I was trying to look through what info I have here earlier today and actually loaded some with N555 and started at 39. I'm not a novice at handloading but definitely not extremely confident in myself either. I appreciate everyone's help.

Well that makes me feel better. I was trying to look through what info I have here earlier today and actually loaded some with N555 and started at 39. I'm not a novice at handloading but definitely not extremely confident in myself either. I appreciate everyone's help.
Try this it has 6rem and 6creed data that might help.
https://www.vihtavuori.com/reloading-data/

555 might make you run out of room, but doesn't mean you won't get the velocity or accuracy you want.