• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vihtavuori N570 - Dallas, TX area

jpfrog

I have an unopened 8# jug of VV N570 powder. I bought it for use with a rifle that I got too busy for, and ultimately ended up selling the barrel before doing load development. As the buyer was out of state, I couldn't include the powder (hazmat shipping wasn't an option from me). At Powder Valley this is $351.99 plus tax, plus shipping, plus hazmat fee.

I'll do a FTF sale for $350 in the North Dallas/Plano area, or within a reasonable distance. No trades needed at this time, but if you have a new or like new Yaesu FT5DR or a new/like new Yaesu VX-6R and cash on top, we can talk.

How far south are willing to travel?
Depends on the day, and whether or not you're bringing me any BBQ from down in your neck of the woods (looks like you're a bit north of Austin?). I am relatively free during the weekdays, but not really looking to pump the equivalent of hazmat fees worth of diesel into the truck. 😂 How far north are you willing to journey?

Recent Posts