• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

USO BFX-10 (Mil-GAP, illuminated, AADMOUNT caps) - $975

Basher42

Up for sale is an excellent condition US Optics BFX-10 fixed 10x scope. This has a 34mm tube, Mil-GAP reticle, mrad adjustments (locking elevation and windage), with red illumination. Included are a set of AADMOUNT flip-caps, the zero setting tool, and the factory box w/ papers.

I'm asking $950 shipped for everything ($1050 trade value). I believe this is more than fair when factoring in the AADMOUNT caps. Any questions, please ask before committing. Payment due within 24hrs via discreet (NO comments or you'll be refunded!) PayPal friends/fam or CashApp. Check my feedback here and I can provide references elsewhere upon request. First "I'll take it" followed by PM gets it. As this is crossposted, I'll go by the public time stamp in the ad. Thanks!

*TRADES (plus cash, only selling because I need some cash but will entertain partial trades to help it move):*

-AMG Labs Commander shot timer
-MecGar Beretta 92 18/20rnd mags
-Beretta PX4 mags (9mm, Compact or Full Size)
-CZ 457 2-stage Trigger by Scar
-Mossberg 46M(b)
-.17HMR ammo
-KRG Bravo CZ 457
-Trijicon RMR 06 Type 2
-???

1ZGuyJW.jpg

HiZ12oh.jpg

QrcDVrr.jpg

gMaXlCy.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop (unable to edit the title). Due to unforeseen events, I need this gone. Make me a reasonable offer and we can talk. :)

$925 shipped, pretty firm at that price (these were $1600 retail, as is their current replacement model the FX10). You won't find another fixed 10X with locking turrets, a true zero stop, and an illuminated reticle, that's this robust, for this price. The next best option would be an SWFA SS 10x42HD for $800 (on indefinite backorder) without illumination, locking turrets, no ZS, and no AADMOUNT caps (again, $100 value). :)

To the top.

I'll be mounting this next week, most likely. I'll leave the ad up for awhile, but if I get it mounted and find I can make it work for me, I'll pull the ad. Price will remain firm at $925 cash shipped, please don't waste my time or yours with lower offers. Thanks!