Urgent

My grandpa has had 7 bypass surgeries. 4 the first time then 3 more, 9 years later and the doctors said he would only live 5 years. It's been 10 years.
I will continue to pray for your dad.

Prayers sent ! I think God has been at work already letting your dad make it home from Africa So that he could get good care..Thank God for that miracle..!

The lord works in misterious ways. I think it is great to see the responces from gentlemen from this forum in a time of need for another. Awesome!! Hope your father is ok and will keep praying for him.

One of dads lungs was partially collapsed so they are going to keep the ventilator on until the lung dr gives the ok. They want to make sure the lungs are good enough to work on their own so they don't have to reinsert the tubes. He's been sedated all this time. So he has no idea he's been like that for more than 24hrs now. Thank you all for your continued prayers. I am humbled by the response and prayers that have gone up for him. I believe in the miracle working hand of God, and as many of you have already mentioned God already showed His mercy by letting him make it back to the states. Thank you all for the prayers.

He was taken off life support yesterday and is breathing on his own now. He ate his first meal earlier today. He was taken out of ICU and is in a regular room now! Thank you all for the prayers. My family and I appreciate every prayer that was prayed for dad.

He was taken off life support yesterday and is breathing on his own now. He ate his first meal earlier today. He was taken out of ICU and is in a regular room now! Thank you all for the prayers. My family and I appreciate every prayer that was prayed for dad.

I just now came across your post. I will continue to pray for your fathers recovery and healing . What a blessing to see the Lord Jesus Christs name mentioned so many times !! God is still on the throne ! He is still working on the hearts of men today ! When something happens to a loved one like this it really makes you check up with ones self . I am so glad that God gives me what I dont deserve but instead has given me Eternal Life , mercey, Grace and something that all the money in the word cannot give True Joy and happyness....... Praise his Holy name !!!

God bless you and your family . So glad to hear that he is eating and taken out of ICU !

Just saw this post. Glad to hear your dad is improving. Being I'm late on this one I, will pray that things continue to improve for your father and all others that a illness like this effect.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts