• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Updated/Reduced Custom Hart Build Rem 700 300 RUM

Autorotate19

SOLD. Custom Remington 700 300 Rem Ultra Mag put together by Hart Barrels.
Rem 700 Action
Jewell Trigger
HS Precision Camo Adjustable Stock
Wyatts Detachable Magazine Bottom Metal
2-5 round mags and one 8 round.
Hart 27" 1-10 Twist MedHvy Barrel
Badger Ordnance Muzzle Brake
Badger Ordnance 20 MOA Rail
Teflon Coated Black
Weighs 14lbs with bipod and mag.

Updated! Forgot to mention I have the original bdl floor plate, follower, and mag box for someone if they would want to convert it back. The floor plate has been painted to match the stock.

I recently purchased this gun but it is too heavy for what I want. It has approximately 120 rounds fired. Everything is in good condition the stock has a few nicks in the finish but nothing major. Comes with Harris Cant bipod.

Was $2,400 now $2,000 obo shipped to your FFL!
May be interested in trades. Let me know what you have. If someone is interested in just the barreled action or stock I may be willing to part it out.

Thanks for looking.

2tBlXqSwQ9aD03jgoMcwNA.jpg 710Ki5tVTRyqzjqLDwRxeg.jpg mgeGj5CBRQel%yzNXhj5iA.jpg CaqlDzqZQauPvtpsoWI67g.jpg 36fEJglvRhuDahhDBY3i3g.jpg IncGRBqTRvSn63K9evhEfw.jpg
FJcOmuAJQnibVWXAKX3uWQ.jpg

Last edited:
215 Berger Hybrids at 100 Yards. Also shot out to 900 yards at some rocks. Was consistently under 3/4 moa and it was windy. Im sure if someone wanted to really tune it it would shoot better.

FJcOmuAJQnibVWXAKX3uWQ.jpg

I forgot to mention. The group posted above was chronographed doing 3,090 fps with the 215 Berger hybrid. I would include my load data to the buyer. This thing will hammer at over a mile and is super enjoyable to shoot. Make me an offer I need this gone! $2000 shipped to FFL! Thanks

Last edited: