Unit 37 sheep hunt in Idaho

CHS

I have been putting in for the past few years in Idaho for the 46-1 California sheep tag and have helped others notch their tag I have not been able to draw the tag. That unit is no longer what it used to be sadly, and I am considering applying for unit 37 bighorn and was wondering if anyone has had any luck with that tag.

I have been putting in for the past few years in Idaho for the 46-1 California sheep tag and have helped others notch their tag I have not been able to draw the tag. That unit is no longer what it used to be sadly, and I am considering applying for unit 37 bighorn and was wondering if anyone has had any luck with that tag.
I drew this tag. Will be a DIY hunt. Plan on doing a ton of scouting prior to the hunt and hope to find a good ram. I know they're in there!

Oh I am so excited for you I hope you have a successful hunt! Keep me posted on your scouting trips and what you see I hope to get that successful email one day

I drew this tag. Will be a DIY hunt. Plan on doing a ton of scouting prior to the hunt and hope to find a good ram. I know they're in there!
I am curious how the glassing and scoring has been going for you

I am curious how the glassing and scoring has been going for you
I was looking at my post from last year about idahos unit 37 sheep. As I am waiting for the we results to be released I was wondering how did that hunt treat you last year?