U S A Why do we allow this?

How do we fix/cure it?
Put all political donations in one big pot. And then divide the remains between the people running for office. How many millions of dollars will be donated to a certain candidate from a certain group ? This would POSSIBLY get rid of lobbyist in the process. And your average Joe could afford to run for office. Just an idea. Not that money, is the only way to get elected. 🤣

I think the only chance is to go back to what made this great experimental republic so awesome. Patriotism, the founding documents, rule of law' equal rights and justice for all. Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness, with no one infringing on your rights and your not infringing on anyone else's, These founding documents are as important to America and Americans as your higher power is to your spirit and soul. By the way both are very similar and go hand in hand.

Mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, No signature mail-in ballots, Drop Boxes, and No prosecution of Voter fraud in Democratic districts controlled by democratic appointed judges and prosecutors, will skew any and all elections.

The Attorney General of the State of Texas put out a video on just how complicated the process is above

Our country is Lost.

Mail-in ballots, ballot harvesting, No signature mail-in ballots, Drop Boxes, and No prosecution of Voter fraud in Democratic districts controlled by democratic appointed judges and prosecutors, will skew any and all elections.

The Attorney General of the State of Texas put out a video on just how complicated the process is above

Our country is Lost.

Without fair election's we are doomed. People are stupid, ignorant or blind to believe there wasn't fraud in the election when this person was installed.
He received the most votes in the history of the nation but somehow wasn't able to fill up a small parking lot at his rally's. lol
I will quit now as this is against rules and will probably be taken down soon.

Without fair election's we are doomed. People are stupid, ignorant or blind to believe there wasn't fraud in the election when this person was installed.
He received the most votes in the history of the nation but somehow wasn't able to fill up a small parking lot at his rally's. lol
I will quit now as this is against rules and will probably be taken down soon.
And it's all digital. Guess who controls that ? Have you ever heard of these people securing our elections ? Any idea what it cost ? People should really research this company & all of its acronyms. You will be surprised how much they are in bed with the Govt. From education to the Department of Defense, & as seen Homeland Security. This is why no one will ever be able to examine the machines, NATIONAL SECURITY.

Attachments

• IT-ISAC SCREENSHOT.png
    IT-ISAC SCREENSHOT.png
    279.8 KB · Views: 51
  • $5 Trillion info sharing.PNG
    $5 Trillion info sharing.PNG
    85.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IT-ISAC DHS ELECTIONS.PNG
    IT-ISAC DHS ELECTIONS.PNG
    25.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IT-ISAC MEMBERS.PNG
    IT-ISAC MEMBERS.PNG
    169.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IT-ISAC BEN CARR & BILL GATES.PNG
    IT-ISAC BEN CARR & BILL GATES.PNG
    64.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
And it's all digital. Guess who controls that ? Have you ever heard of these people securing our elections ? Any idea what it cost ?
How Canada-Based Dominion Voting Systems and U.S.-Based ES&S Cornered the U.S. Voting Machine Market

As the visibility of the "glitches" found in Dominion Voting Systems continues to spread across multiple states, and the longstanding issues surrounding Election Systems & Software start to re-surface, one critical question has yet to be asked, "How did they manage to corner the U.S. election voter market in the first place?"

On September 14, 2009, Hart Interactive, Inc. filed a lawsuit against Diebold Incorporated and Election Systems & Software, Inc. (ES&S) alleging antitrust claims after the September 2, 2009 purchase of Diebold's outstanding stock of Premier Election Solutions and the assets of Premier Canada. This transaction gave Election Systems & Software a 68% share of the U.S. voting machine market.

Not only did that transaction grant ES&S a monopolistic stranglehold on the election market, Hart alleged and provided evidence of anticompetitive conduct by both Diebold and ES&S. In the lawsuit, Hart states, Diebold and ES&S systemically:

Wins bids by billing low then gouging locked-in customers for more aftermarket service and equipment.
Misrepresents by exaggerating the features, capabilities, or certification status of the systems, or by falsely disparaging the features, capabilities, or certification status of rival systems.
Engages in strategies that raise their rivals codes.
Imposes unreasonable restrictions on access to software and other intellectual properties – in other words, customers could not have visibility to the source code prior to the election to ensure it had not been tampered with.
Exerts improper and undue influence on government officials to achieve favorable competitive bidding outcomes.
Initiates litigation upon losing competitive bidding contests to establish a litigious reputation among customers adding a risk premium to the cost of choosing a rival system.
The filing also cited numerous sources demonstrating the anti-competitive behaviors both companies had engaged in throughout the years.
https://opslens.com/how-canada-based-dominion-voting-

Our country is Lost.

What is wrong with mail in ballots? I used mail in ballots to vote while active duty for those 20 years. I still vote that way so I can look up each local candidate and make a better than a guess. It w helped me when I was traveling out and about in my RV in 2020. Many states now have only mail in voting. Stop listening to 20 second sound bites and investigate why you are being fed to believe the party line.

What is wrong with mail in ballots?
There's plenty wrong. I will say that I think states not actually verifying signatures on mail in ballots is one of the worst.
A mail in ballot counter that counts military mib gave a deposition and stated that in all her years of counting military mib she never seen such a lopsided count. Amazingly in her count JB received approximately 90% of the votes! I was in the military and this doesn't jive.

When crossing the border into the USA illegally, on the bus ride to the motel, what's provided in the manila envelope? Is it just a new paid up I-phone, ATM card, lodging pass, grocery card, or is a 2024 mail-in election ballot, also included? Seems odd that no reporters have interviewed any of these new hotel guests.

Last edited:

Recent Posts