Tucker will make Liberal heads explode tomorrow !!

Keep in mind he has already interviewed Julian Asange ( Trumps cousin ) and hasn't released that one yet also, house of cards in world satanic leaders is about to go down! GOD Wins!
It is on his website. They would not allow recording so TC just narrated the interview.

I mostly agree with a minor addition that I feel like it's taken a far left AND far right turn. It's either ultra liberal or Alex Jones level whack job.
I may be wrong , but I think the far right movement is there just not as prevalent as the media and controlled opposition (Fox)would like us to believe. If the goalpost keeps moving left anyone with a free thinking mind will soon be neocon

All what conspiracies have been true so far? The earth is flat? The moon landing was staged? Those are just 2 that are objectively untrue.
Lots of conspiracy theories have been proven true and false. The earth is not flat as it has been proven millions of times by a plethora of people in many different ways, yet it has not been proven even once to be flat. US Moon landing has not been proven at all only claimed by one government. The same government has been proven to lie and manipulate the masses for more than a century. I'm all for hearing Putin like him or not he flat says what he believes and is going to do. I have more respect for him telling it the way it happened than any of our politicians including local level.

I'm not triggered, and I really don't need any little friendly advice from you. I just find it wild that supporting Putin has become some kind of thing for Americans.
Plus I like to point out the absurdity of conspiracy posts that for some reason people think belong on a long range hunting and shooting forum. If you love Putin or Alex jones or Tucker, great there's probably a website or forum dedicated to like minded people. This whole thread being here makes about as much sense as going to knitting and crocheting forum and debating which primers to use for best accuracy with a 6.5 prc.
Just stay out of it then. Luckily the internet is still a voluntary participation thing. If you choose to participate in anyway dont be wanking about what others post in regards to their personal beliefs.

Just stay out of it then. Luckily the internet is still a voluntary participation thing. If you choose to participate in anyway dont be wanking about what others post in regards to their personal beliefs.
Sorry buddy, the us moon landing is not a personal belief. There is no legitimate government of any country that disputes it, even Russia.

Lots of conspiracy theories have been proven true and false. The earth is not flat as it has been proven millions of times by a plethora of people in many different ways, yet it has not been proven even once to be flat. US Moon landing has not been proven at all only claimed by one government. The same government has been proven to lie and manipulate the masses for more than a century. I'm all for hearing Putin like him or not he flat says what he believes and is going to do. I have more respect for him telling it the way it happened than any of our politicians including local level.
So you don't believe NASA, but you believe…Putin?

There probably has not ever been a world leader that has trafficked in propaganda as much as Putin. I'm not saying the US and plenty of other countries don't do it also, but to paint Putin as some kind of truthful straight shooter is completely laughable. His own countrymen that don't agree with him end up being poisoned or fall out windows on the regular. Plus he miraculously wins every election with 98% of the vote 🙄

Last edited:
Alex jones said sandy hook never happened lol. I'm not saying some liberal gun control policy can fix what happened there, but to say it didn't occur is a true break with reality. I don't know much about Tucker but Alex jones has been wrong way more than right. And Putin is well, Putin. Why any American would think he's someone to line up behind seems truly bizarre to me. But hey if Putin is your guy then I doubt anything I'd say would change your mind.
He talked about sandy hook exactly 18 minutes over the 10 year period on his show. He entertained it being a hoax like all the internet at the time. He openly admitted it happened 9 years ago. Then he gets sued almost a decade later for more money then his company has ever made. Like the guy or not thats a scam. Even if he believed it was hoax and said it. Thats freedom of speech. The left is attacking at all angles. Just look at trump vrs Biden. Today no charges against a vice president with documents he shouldn't of had and stored improperly. Yet they raided trump who was a sitting president.

I can predict the farming and making money part. It doesn't happen often lol. So probably not!
I had my biggest best calf crop ready to market. Both in numbers and size. I had put a lot iof extra money in them. Then out of no where some COVID-19 BS comes out of nowhere and drops the market to crap prices. If you had told me a week earlier that I would not go back to teaching high school 4th quarter that year I would have said you were nuts!
For the last 3 years nobody I know has died from covid. My opinion is everyone that died 2020 got labeled Covid. Now it isn't even a concern.
But here I am still feeding cows and calves.

There probably has not ever been a world leader that has trafficked in propaganda as much as Putin. I'm not saying the US and plenty of other countries don't do it also, but to paint Putin as some kind of truthful straight shooter is completely laughable. His own countrymen that don't agree with him end up being poisoned or fall out windows on the regular. Plus he miraculously wins every election with 98% of the vote 🙄
You make it sound like he is just like the Clintons when it comes to people that die. LOL