• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trade Savage Arms Springfield Model 67 Series C shotgun

shadowdrak

I'm looking to trade a Savage Arms Springfield Model 67 Series C 12 gauge shotgun. I has a 4 round capacity, but does need a new spring in the mag tube (only costs a buck or two for one). It has been touched up and looks great. The was an area with small crack behind the safety which has been filled in and reinforced and has presented no problems. These models were discontinued around the 1950s.

Looking to either sell for a good offer (throw some at me and we'll see) or trade for some supplies. I currently only have a 6BR, so I don't need anything else from another caliber.

Pictures at: ksl.com - Ad Listing=

Nothing wrong with this shotgun, it's just that I have an older Winchester Model 12 that I use. Still looking for decent offers.

$85 shipped????

Thought I'd throw an offer out there. I don't need it, but would be something to let the boy carry around the woods.

Wolfdawg

Ill give 100 for this shotgon . Im in Al. Let me know how to pay Pay Pal or money order Thanks Earl