• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TRADE H1000 in Texas

Catwhacker

I have roughly 20# of H1000 to trade preferably for Retumbo. I sold the rifle that burned H1000, and will be burning a LOT of Retumbo in the future..... May also be interested in 338 Lapua brass and heavy .30cal Bergers for upcoming builds. I'll have to find out the specifics on the brass and bullets on the future builds. Looking for FTF trade, can meet halfway within reason or figure something out on making it work out

If you want to sell 8#'s I might be interested. I might have transportation if you are anywhere between Gainsville , Denton, to Lubbock,Amarillo. I would help with the transfer of the additional powder if it is anywhere in this route.

I live in Post, and work on my family's ranch 50 miles east of here.
CW I need to go pick up a rifle in Lubbock so let me see if they have any retumbo. I probably can't use it all but I could probably take half of it either for cash or trade if they have some in stock.

Thanks for the heads up. I really appreciate it, but I have enough Retumbo to go for a while. I'm pretty much just trying to trade off the H1000 for something that I'll be needing in the future. Thanks again

Recent Posts