• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tract Optics….anybody else seeing this?

In the interest of making sure my previous post isn't misunderstood: for clarity of image, color and light gathering I give a clear advantage to Tract ELR over NF and Vortex. I would not say outright that the Tract is a better scope than NF because there are tens of thousands of NF out there and more than a few that have been beaten like they were borrowed from someone you don't like and they work. I don't think Tract has that track history yet. For my use, which limits abuse as much as possible, the Tract has been excellent and completely problem free. That said, let's see what happens when I get a thousand plus rounds of use on it and the unavoidable abuse that will happen over that time. I have stopped buying a couple big name scopes in this thread because they don't hold up, the warranty on both is excellent and both companies have repaired the scopes no questions but I am looking for gear I don't need a warranty on.

In the interest of making sure my previous post isn't misunderstood: for clarity of image, color and light gathering I give a clear advantage to Tract ELR over NF and Vortex. I would not say outright that the Tract is a better scope than NF because there are tens of thousands of NF out there and more than a few that have been beaten like they were borrowed from someone you don't like and they work. I don't think Tract has that track history yet. For my use, which limits abuse as much as possible, the Tract has been excellent and completely problem free. That said, let's see what happens when I get a thousand plus rounds of use on it and the unavoidable abuse that will happen over that time. I have stopped buying a couple big name scopes in this thread because they don't hold up, the warranty on both is excellent and both companies have repaired the scopes no questions but I am looking for gear I don't need a warranty on.
Well said!!

Buy Kahles 525i

Too bad they are hating on us MOA guys for that sale😆😆😆😆

Huh?

WINDAGE AND ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT KNOBS​

Hand Turn windage and elevation adjustments with precise, repeatable and audible 1/4" MOA clicks at 100 yards are easily reset to zero without any tools, making sighting in or field adjustments quick and easy. Includes High Profile MOA turret kit with Zero Stop and Locking function. Customize your riflescope with a selection of accuracy enhancing accessories such as the Low Profile Custom Turret or High Profile Custom Turret.​

After I tried mil it solidified me never wanting to use it again. 😆
Basically, once I went mil, I got my solutions in mils and never needed to worry about MOA. That said, the mil solutions are all base 10. Trying to convert to inch or MOA is where I got confused….so I don't do that. Just yards to what drop or wind in mils.

Huh?

Hand Turn windage and elevation adjustments with precise, repeatable and audible 1/4" MOA clicks at 100 yards are easily reset to zero without any tools, making sighting in or field adjustments quick and easy. Includes High Profile MOA turret kit with Zero Stop and Locking function. Customize your riflescope with a selection of accuracy enhancing accessories such as the Low Profile Custom Turret or High Profile Custom Turret.​
The 4-20x is the screaming deal. That is only available in mil.

Huh?

The sale did not include MOA scopes.

Basically, once I went mil, I got my solutions in mils and never needed to worry about MOA. That said, the mil solutions are all base 10. Trying to convert to inch or MOA is where I got confused….so I don't do that. Just yards to what drop or wind in mils.

The 4-20x is the screaming deal. That is only available in mil.

I get my solutions in MOA. No need to worry about MILs👍

The sale did not include MOA scopes.
They do today…

TORIC UHD 3-15X50 BDC Rifle Scope

The TORIC UHD 3-15x50 utilizes our Ultra High Definition (UHD) optical system with industry leading SCHOTT high transmission (HT) glass, extra-low dispersion (ED) lens and a fully multi-coated lens system that provides incredibly sharp, bright images with superior light transmission values. Outdoor Life called it "one of the highest combined low-light and resolution scores" in their 2016 Optics Gear Test. TORIC scopes are engineered in the U.S. and built in Japan with precision components to the highest tolerances by one of the leading optical manufacturers in the world.
IN STOCK

SKU

Rating:
Special Price$634.00Regular Price$794.00