Tough way to go out. Mountain lion attack

Suburban cats - these big cats can live among humans undetected for years in hidden locations such as abandoned structures and drift undetected among humans. At my former place of residence a big cat was seen periodically causing school lockdowns. A local landmark was called "Cougar Gulch" for a good reason. Wifey insists that I be armed whenever I leave house.

I have a friend in mountain rest that has seen one there several times. They show up here in northeast georgia occasionally too. Most according to the game department come out of the population in florida. 2 have been killed in ga. By deer hunters in the last 20 years. Go armed when outdoors. I do. My dad killed 2 wild dogs while hiking our property back in the early 80's. The dogs have killed 2 retirees when walking one evening in ogelthorpe county. Wild dog packs are bad too.
Great off-season practice with the "pellet gun" aka shotgun.

The only way to solve it is to vote those politicians out of office who support animal rights causes. That won't happen because Washington, Oregon & California are ruled by their urban populations and those population centers always vote Democrat. The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) is behind outlawing hunting all predators with dogs (and actually opposes all hunting) and the HSUS gives Democrats an 80% approval rating year after year!
As I said before on here. You can vote all you want. You won't control the outcome in the least.

Attachments

• IT-ISAC SCREENSHOT.png
    IT-ISAC SCREENSHOT.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 36
  • $5 Trillion info sharing.PNG
    $5 Trillion info sharing.PNG
    88.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IT=ISAC Roadmap to election.PNG
    IT=ISAC Roadmap to election.PNG
    105.7 KB · Views: 44