Top 5 or more favorite Cowboy movies

It's amazing how far those guys could shoot with pistols and the rifles of those times. Blondie made some great shots while shooting Tuco's noose. Imagine what they could do with some of our rifles 😂

Nevada Smith is the only Western I can think of that actually has a handloading scene where they're loading up some pistol rounds.

Tha
I am taking my grandson on a camping trip next week to the land where SHANE was filmed.
That's awesome. That was some beautiful country in that movie. My Mom & Dad kept my son while me and my wife worked from about age 3 till kindergarten. Old cowboy movies was all my dad & son watched. My son is one of the only about to be 17 year old boys I know who loves old Westerns. He likes Shane alot. His favorites are The Cowboys & The sons of Katie Elder.

Two favorites, both Clint Eastwood films; The Outlaw Josey Wales & Unforgiven.
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre is fun, too. I just love this dialog:
Dobbs: "If you're the police, where are your badges?"
Gold Hat: "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

Going long range. I don't know if Quigley Down Under qualifies as a western.
Sure it does! It just a longer ways west & south.😂 A good cowboy movie. There a modern movie called Australia with Nicole Kidman. It's sort of a cowboy movie. It was a really good movie.

I forgot to mention Clint Walker ( Cheyenne Bodie). He had some good movies. Yellowstone Kelly, Night of the Grizzly, Fort dobbs.

There was A movie called The Big Gun down. It wasn't played on TV much. Lee Van Cleef was one of the leading actors. I really liked it but it may just be because I'm a big Lee Van Cleef fan.

Recent Posts