• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3x camo factory stock

Looking for this stock, thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7656.png
    IMG_7656.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 44

@TWG0572
If custom painted is something you'd be interested in, we have a couple of these on the shelf - they turn out nice and gives a little more of a standalone one off look that not many people have:
1709995926761.png

1709995896040.png

@TWG0572
If custom painted is something you'd be interested in, we have a couple of these on the shelf - they turn out nice and gives a little more of a standalone one off look that not many people have:
View attachment 552029

View attachment 552028
Nice looking stocks for sure. Have a price?

All prices are in the link below:

JA outdoors has been a great resource for all things Tikka for me. They have alot of factory offering for Tikka stocks. Looks like they have commented above, use with confidence.

Last edited:
Im not sure how particular you are but I watched a few videos on YT about the sponge method for DIY camo and it turned out very well. Looks like an ATACS pattern. Ill see if i can get pictures tonight. I have a New Synthetic T3X stock I Could sell if you need a blank slate.

Im not sure how particular you are but I watched a few videos on YT about the sponge method for DIY camo and it turned out very well. Looks like an ATACS pattern. Ill see if i can get pictures tonight. I have a New Synthetic T3X stock I Could sell if you need a blank slate.
Appreciate the offer, I already have a couple black T3x stocks. I'm looking for another VSX stock to match another one that I already have, I'm putting them on a 270 and 30-06 superlite for my son and myself