TBAC Ultra 5.30 Barrel Adapter Search

Your suppressor didn't come with a brake?

Check Mile High Shooting. They should be able to square you away.
Thanks. Mile High is also out of stock, but thanks for the tip, since I wasn't aware of them. TBAC shipped properly, but the confusion occurred when there was a transfer between two stores.

Like others have stated, if you ordered a CB mounting suppressor, it should come with one CB brake. You would needed to have given them a thread size when you ordered it.

If you want additional 5/8"x24" CBs, everywhere I have looked are out of stock.
Lance, have you used the 'non-timed' model brake? I'm a firm believer in the side port brakes, especially for shooting prone, but with a suppressor installed it wouldn't seem to matter, unless all those ports cause other issues. Thanks for the excellent pictures, that really helps.

Lance, have you used the 'non-timed' model brake? I'm a firm believer in the side port brakes, especially for shooting prone, but with a suppressor installed it wouldn't seem to matter, unless all those ports cause other issues. Thanks for the excellent pictures, that really helps.
With the suppressor, the brakes don't make a difference. I have a couple of the no-time brakes.

I've been meaning to make a post about this adapter. IF you have the CB threads on your TB, this is an amazing adapter option. I just got a pair in and am very happy with them. This style allows for switching between adapters and rifles much faster and easier, without locktite.

I, didn't realize quite what I was getting into with the CB mount system, but this mount allows quick swap with extreme minimal weight (I think they're about 1.4 oz). Fits my needs perfectly, highly recommend.

Have one of these on my TBAC ultra 5. Can vouch it is a quality piece.