• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski EL 10x42 Bino's For Sale

cash6220

I've got these Swarovski EL 10x42 Bino's For Sale. I got them when the EL's first came out and they are awesome glass, I'd probably never sell them but I wanted the new ones with the rangefinder built-in so I'm letting these go. I've hunted with them and they have signs of use but not abused. One of the plastic caps is missing off the axel but its just cosmetic and one of the rubber eyecups spins around but I think some adhesive just failed but that doesn't affect performance. The glass looks good, nothing major to point out...maybe some very small scuffs but nothing that affects performance. These are very bright and well balanced in your hands. All I have to go with them is the soft case, I've lost everything else somewhere during a move I guess.
These are truly great Bino's, I've really enjoyed them and would keep but just don't need two pair for just one of me!
No trades please, want to put funds towards the new ones I already purchased.
Paypal or USPS MO. Add 3.5% for paypal or "gift"
$1000 shipped

IMG_4892.jpg

IMG_4893.jpg

IMG_4894.jpg

Recent Posts