SUPER HOGS MAY INVADE THE US FROM CANADA

Good. Give the nodak boys some of that southern swampland life. If they cause to much crop damage they should be relatively easy to hunt to 0.

Let's be honest we're all looking for some giant to hunt with all these Dusty African rifles. Last decade of Africa closing so many countries to Western hunting kind of let the big boars go by the wayside. Is a great excuse to resurrect the 500 Jeffrey and 505 gibbs.

This honestly seems like more alarmist nonsense in my humble opinion. Not that there isn't real concern but they're always blowing everything up into a bigger deal than it is.

Now if these alleged "superhogs" come back up here and bring those killer bees I hear you guys are under constant omnipresent attack from I'll be worried…

I had to click on the link.... just to make sure it wasn't a mean reference to Justin Trudeau's police force after the honkening....

nailedit-goodjob.gif

I've been following the Canadian Hog Problem pretty closely for the last few years... and the problem is growing.

Provinces have taken different approaches so far;

In Alberta, they'll pay you for a pair of ears

Saskatchewan says, shoot 'em if you got em

Manitoba is still trying to figure out what to do

But Ontario says DONT shoot them. Trust the government to trap and euthanize. According to some study they did, hunting of hogs only fractures the pods and creates stress, which causes them to breed more rapidly...

Last edited:
Hey now, super hog was the nickname of a few of the women running around kodiak back in the crab heyday..... might of been native of the Dakotas.. or maybe it was Minnesota.

Ask a guy from Florida panhandle or south Alabama over the age of 85... most remember the first white tail deer they ever saw. They were teenagers. Thousands of years of critters moved all over this globe, it's just faster to find winners and loosers in our modern world.

Recent Posts